Two author contestants will be chosen as winners.
A full year, 12 MONTHS, of complete publishing services: editing, formatting, cover art and promotion.
We will promote on all social media. Hash tags on all posts.
Our mission is to give new indie writers exposure in the market.
We are writers ourselves and want to promote the world of indie writers.
Book can be any genre
Book does not have to be professionally edited
Book cannot be under contract to another publisher
One entry per author
All entries must be submitted by Sept. 15, 2019 at 11:59PM Eastern time
Formats: MOBI, EPUB, Word, PDF either digital or hard copy
Books can be submitted via email (DragonflyBooks@outlook.com) Remember to put contest entry in the subject line.
Or P.O. Box
Dragonfly Books, P.O. Box 26283, Knoxville, Tennessee, 37912
Winners to be announced Jan. 1, 2020
The manuscript submissions will be read by three judges who will choose the winners.
Here’s how to enter:
1.Submit a work of fiction, maximum 90,000 words by mailing it to Dragonflybooks@outlook.com
2. Send a brief bio (100 words or less)
3. Send relevant links on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc)
4. Leave a comment on this post. Use the #Dragonflybooks hashtag
5. Tag one friend who is not a writer in the comment.. One tagged friend will win a secondary prize of a dragonfly pendant.
6. Click on the dragonflybooks.com link below to actually enter the contest! It will take you the main page of the Dragonflybooks website where you will be able to enter your first name and your email address which will enter you into the contest and add you to our mailing list